Terms of Service:
By Using Adublisher (http://Adublisher.com), you accept the following terms and conditions.
If you accept or agree to these terms on behalf of a company or other legal entity, you represent and warrant that you have the authority to bind that company or other legal entity to these terms and, in such an event, “YOU” and “YOUR” will refer and apply to that company or other legal entity.
What is Adublisher:
It is a network which empowers it’s affiliate to get most out of their web properties(Facebook, twitter etc.) using it’s state of art traffic monitoring system and competitive CPM rates.
You agree that any and all information you have provided during Adublisher Registration Process is true, accurate and complete. You also agree to update your personal information if required. Adublisher reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account, in whole or in part, or prohibit your further use of the service, at any time, if any suspicious activity is noticed in your account.
Account Password and Security:
Upon completing the registration process you will receive a password and account ID. You and you alone are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and information associated with your account that you desire to remain confidential. We do not save your password, it is encrypted as soon as it is created. So your account is safe and can not be hacked. You also agree that you are responsible for any and all activities that may take place, or occur under your password and account. You further agree to notify Adublisher in the event your password or account has been used without the proper authorization or there are other breaches of security of which you become aware. Adublisher will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage incurred. Adublisher prohibits the sale or transfer of control of any Adublisher account by the registered account holder to any other individual or party.
Adublisher Program Rules :
- Your account will be banned as soon as you start spamming a link.
- Your account will be banned if any invalid activity is found in your account.
- You can not mislead the audience, change the thumbnail or any text part.
- Your account will be blocked if we detect any bot or fake traffic from your account. Also if you generate clicks or impressions through any automated, deceptive, fraudulent or other malicious means, your account will be banned.
- We count only one click per link from each IP in a day. Repeated clicks from same IP will not be counted.
- We will ban your account if you engage in any action or practice that devalues Adublisher’s reputation or goodwill.
- High bounce rate (above 65%) is a direct indication of suspicious activity and so is not allowed on Adublisher. Your account might be banned due an unusually high bounce rate also.
- All the payments will be done only on Monday and Tuesday depending upon the amount due in your account.
- If we temporarily block any user, they can appeal us within a week for unblocking. If you don't contact within a week, we will ban your account permanently, you will be banned and no further questions will be entertained.
- If anyone of you are buying domains with the name WittyFeed or Adublisher or by any other adult name or any bad language we won't activate it, thus the amount you spend to buy that domain will be wasted.
In case of violating any rules as described in the agreement, Adublisher reserves the right to suspend or terminate your account, in whole or in part, or prohibit your further use of the service, at any time, without giving any prior notice, and all the money in your account will be seized.
Earnings and Payments :
You agree to provide Adublisher with information to enable remittance of your earning on the site. Adublisher reserves the right to process payment for services rendered. By using the service, the user agrees to pay any fees accrued. All amounts listed on Adublisher platform are in US dollars(USD).
1. Information We Explicitly Request
In order to sign up for a Adublisher account and use the service, we require some simple information like a name, email address and/or account authorization via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. When you enter this information, Adublisher stores it so your account may persist, and to help us keep a record of your activities on the service.
Additionally, Adublisher may request and collect financial information including tax ID or other information necessary to receive or render payment.
2. Information Provided from the Use of Our Service
Occasionally Adublisher will collect certain kinds of information about how/when you use the service, like when you visit a link generated by the Adublisher service, or post an ad to a social media account. This information includes:
- Log Information - This can include details of how you used the service/arrived at the service, your IP address, and cookies which may uniquely identify your account or browser.
- Device Information - In order to better serve our customers, Adublisher occasionally collects data about the types of devices which access our service, including hardware models, operating system versions, unique device identification and mobile network information, including phone numbers.
- Location Information - When you access the Adublisher service from a device, or connect a location-aware social media account, Adublisher may store location information in order to better serve our users and customers.
- Local storage - We may collect and store information - including personally identifiable information - locally on your device, using cookies, browser web storage, and application data caches, among other sources.
Adublisher may combine information we obtain from business partners or other companies, such as our social media partners, with information Adublisher has collected about you in order to serve you better or optimize the functions of the Service.
Adublisher may set and access Adublisher cookies on your computer. Adublisher uses these cookies in connection with Adublisher products and services.
Contents of Items
The contents of any item that you post directly to the Site, including any text, images, photos, videos and audio, are stored and maintained on our servers in order to publish these items and provide the Service. Your submitted content will be associated with your account.
Confidentiality and Security
We limit access to personal information about you to employees or third-party agents who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
This Policy only applies to the Adublisher website and services. We do not exercise control over the sites that our service links to. These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you. We encourage you to read such privacy policies of any third-party sites you visit. It is the sole responsibility of such third parties to adhere to any applicable restrictions on the disclosure of your personally-identifying information, and Adublisher shall not be liable for wrongful use or disclosure of your personally-identifying information by any third party.
Financial information, including PayPal addresses, Payoneer addresses, credit card details and other financial information is stored using industry-standard security by Adublisher and will not be shared with third parties except where such parties are necessary to process payment.
Adublisher is not intended for use by children. Anyone under the age of 13 is not permitted to use the Service and must not attempt to register an account or submit personal information to the Service. We do not knowingly collect any personal information from any person under the age of 13 or allow them to register an account. If Adublisher learns it has unknowingly collected this information it is deleted as soon as possible. If you have reason to believe Adublisher has collected this data or are a parent or legal guardian who is concerned their child or ward has accessed the service, please contact us by email at help (at) postintelligence.ai